Friday, October 31, 2014

Dear Audience,

I know I didn't post for a VERY long while but i'll make it up and post again.

Today is Hallow's Eve, something you may call Halloween. In the comments, I want to know what you will dress up as or did dress up as on October 31, 2014 (depending on when you see this) so basically I don't care WHEN you are seeing this. Just post. And if you ever see anyone dressed up in a morphsuit and pranking people, it's usually on video so go say hi. Also, if you have noticed how much I change what I'm talking about randomly, that's because.... um... ahh yes because I'm too lazy to put things in order. So I'm not really a good writer normally but I just like the idea of having lot's of people read what I write so I'm doing this. I don't have more than 2 or 3 people that will see this but oh well. you will. I'll leave you again with a random picture of... that thing below, have a great day and I bid you all farewell.





                                       (Yes I'm actually wearing one of these for halloween)

1 comment: