Thursday, April 16, 2015

Awwww man! He's back...

Sorry again for never writing! I guess it just slips my mind. For 6 months straight. But seriously, I've made it my "somewhat early new year's resolution" to write more often.  And I also "hired" someone to help me write, and they are one of the new authors. I apologize for past shenanigans and now I will write less annoying things like some of my past posts.
                   So today I would like to introduce my audience to memes. Now some of you may know what memes are, but others may not. The dictionary definition is: "a cultural item in the form of an image, video, phrase, etc., that is spread via the Internet and often altered in a creative or humorous way." 

Well, I have no idea what that's all about. I'll give you my Simplified definition. Basically, it is a picture or video often with text stating a joke with that picture in the text. I enjoy many kinds of memes, and I'll talk more about it later. Here is an example of the "Philoseraptor"meme. Well, that's all for today. Share this if you enjoy, and if you don't, still share it.

1 comment: