Monday, April 10, 2017

Deeper Thoughts

Lately I've been pondering some of my deeper thoughts, as they always provide something to do. These thoughts mostly consist of how life works, or the different roles different things play in society. With these thoughts, I feel like I've been able to open my eyes and see more of what I've been missing. I find it easier to see other's points of view, along with a better understanding of what my point of view could use to be improved. I think considering these "deeper thoughts" is healthy for the brain, and can help everyone be more open minded towards others. This can reduce conflicts, and resolve many current problems. If everyone can just step back and think about things from a broader perspective, we have the potential for a much more effective society.
You may be wondering what kind of questions I'm referring too. I don't mean questions like "how deep is the ocean?" or "could I swim in the deep end?"
I've compiled some of my thoughts in a list. Note that these are just things to think about, that you may not normally prioritize in your thought process.

- "How do each of my actions effect the other people around me?"
- "Considering some current problems, what could I do to work at solving them?"
- "Who are the people in my life that have effected me the most, that I don't usually recognize for what they've done? Are these things good or bad?"
- "What compels people to be (insert pretty much anything here)?"
- "Why do people make the decisions they do? Maybe there's a side that they see, which I've missed?"
- "How can I be more open minded to what other people may be thinking? What effect would this have on my relationship with them?"

These are really only a few of the thoughts circulating through my head. For your sake, and the sake of your time, I've compiled it to some of the thoughts I feel can bring the positive effects I was discussing earlier.
Thank you all for reading, and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This blog just got serious! I like it! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog just got serious! I like it! Good work!

    ReplyDelete