Sunday, April 9, 2017

LXAS

The other day I went to Lowe's Xtreme Air Sports with a friend. It was (somewhat) recently renovated, and I have to say I'm quite impressed. There are many things to do, such as a Ninja Warrior course, a Mega Trampoline, dodgeball, a vaulting trampoline, a rock climbing wall, and regular trampolines. There was definitely plenty to do, and I would love to go again soon.
Trampolines have always been a part of my childhood, and that's really where I spent all my free time. I jumped on it, learned on it, ate on it, and even slept on it. It's been a major part of my past, and going to Lowe's was a real throwback. I'm glad I went, despite the large amount of people also there. If you can, I would recommend going to your nearest trampoline park with a friend. It's great fun, and good exercise. Thanks for reading, and have yourselves a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment