Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Photography

Another hobby I'm pursuing at the moment is photography. It wasn't really my idea, to be perfectly honest. I've always wanted to be able to take "good" pictures, but I never had the initiative to do anything about it. I decided to take a photography class (the reasons for that are definitely biased toward certain subject matters) with a couple of my friends. I've definitely learned a lot, and I feel like my abilities as a photographer have increased significantly. I recently went on a nature walk/short hike, and I brought along my camera. I took as many pictures as I could, as I believe in the concept "Take more pictures, you'll come out with more successful ones." I filled up every little data slot, and I think I came out with some nice looking pictures. In this post, I'll be showcasing a few of my favorites. I hope they interest you as much as they did me! Thanks for reading, and have yourself a wonderful day!
(Click Read More to view pictures)





1 comment:

  1. I think the last two are my favorites. I love water shots, they're so different each time.

    ReplyDelete