Friday, April 7, 2017

Movies

I wrote a whole page about something else, but I decided it was boring and repetitive.
Now I'll write something else that's boring and repetitive, just shorter.
I like movies. Do you like movies? I like movies. Now that we're on the same page, I'd like to talk about movies.
Movies are an interesting topic, and they can really go any way. I recently watched Power Rangers, and I really liked it, but a lot of people I know didn't enjoy it like I did.
Whatever the reason, they seemed to be disgusted with the movie itself, as a whole.
That's their opinion, and I respect that.
I think a couple things people judge very harshly are holes in the story and special effects.
When I watch a movie, I don't notice either of those things. I usually talk to people about the movie I watched, and they always point those things out to me. Even then, I still have trouble seeing them. That's partially because I don't want to see them. I like to enjoy the movies for what they're supposed to be, and that's that. If I'm paying to see a movie, I'll enjoy it whether or not it's actually good.
As you can probably tell, I'm not thinking straight, I'm just trying to get a post out for the day.
Go see Power Rangers! It was really good.
Have an enjoyable day, dear audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment