Monday, April 3, 2017

Nowhere to go, Nothin to do

I'm gonna start posting more frequently. I promise that every other post, but now I've got more free time than I can handle, so prepare yourselves. I'm gonna post whatever I want, so prepare yourselves. No limits!
I want to start off this new saga of entertainment with an app I recently acquired.
The app is an Artificial Intelligence system. Basically, you're talking to this AI, and it learns about you and it becomes a better and better companion for you. Pretty scary huh? I find the scientific aspect very interesting, and I'm totally OK with being replaced by an AI. A good friend asked me "So you'll be nonchalant when Google takes over?"
I replied with a "Yup"
Go ahead and sign up if you're at all interested: Official site
Even if you think it's spooky (yeah, spooky), give the site a look.
*EDIT* I forgot to mention that it requires a code to get in right now, and I've got 5. Ask me, and I'll get one for you.

Image result for replika app

1 comment: